Refund and Cancellation Policy
- Should you cancel your booking, then you will lose your payment (unless this is due to our closure due to Coronavirus).
- Should you need to move your booking, this is at the sole discretion of the management and is subject to notice given and availability. If it is not possible to do so, you will be deemed to have cancelled your booking and your payment will not be refunded.
- In extreme circumstances and at the managers discretion, a credit note or refund may be issued.
The company can be contacted at :
Swansea LaserZone Ltd
Swansea, SA1 1JQ
General Terms and Conditions
ARENA RULES OF ENGAGEMENT:
- YOU NEED TO BE AT LEAST 7 YEARS OLD TO PLAY LASERZONE.
- NO RUNNING.
- FLAT FOOTWEAR ONLY.
- NO PHYSICAL CONTACT WITH OTHER PLAYERS.
- NO DISRESPECTFUL, ABUSIVE OR THREATENING BEHAVIOUR
- NO CLIMBING ON THE SCENERY.
- NO CROUCHING OR LYING DOWN.
- LASERZONE IS PLAYED IN A DARK AND UNUSUAL ENVIRONMENT WITH LOUD MUSIC, LIGHTING AND SMOKE EFFECTS. IF YOU ARE UNSURE ABOUT YOUR SUITABILITY FOR THIS THEN PLEASE SPEAK TO A MARSHALL.
- ANY PERSON WITH A MEDICAL CONDITION SHOULD CONSIDER THAT LASERZONE IS A GAME THAT REQUIRES SIGNIFICANT PHYSICAL EXTERTION.
- IF YOU NEED HELP CALL A MARSHALL.
- At all times children are the responsibility of the supervising adult. LaserZone does not provide services of supervision to children using the centre.
- LaserZone staff members are present to ensure the correct use of the Laser Zone equipment, access first aid facilities and to implement the centre rules.
- We advise flat shoes with a sole that grips.
- Only food and beverages purchased at the centre may be consumed on the premises unless you have hired the use of our party area.
- No food or beverages may be taken in or consumed in the kit up area or the arena.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited within the building at all times. Smoke sensors operate throughout the centre.
- Due to the size of the LaserZone equipment and the nature of the game, it is deemed unsuitable for children under the age of 7.
- Disrespectful, abusive or threatening behaviour directed towards staff or customers will not be tolerated and will be reported to the police. Anyone deemed to be under the influence of intoxicating beverages or illegal substances will be refused entry to the centre.
- The company does not accept responsibility for lost or damaged possessions.
- All players participate at their own risk. The company does not accept liability for loss or injury of whatever nature, caused through misuses of the equipment, lack of parental supervision or failure to comply with the Centre Rules.
- The company reserves all rights to admission.
- The company reserves the right to alter times, attractions and prices without notification.
- Players must arrive at least 10 minutes before their first game. Games may be on occasion delayed; late arrivals may miss their game in which case no refund will be offered.
- General public games are open to players of all ages (as long as 7 years and above) and abilities.
The maximum number of packs available is subject to change. Whilst every effort is made to maintain the maximum number of packs there may be occasions when this is not possible.
- Please notify changes in group size for any party booking 24 hours before your booking. Should you bring less players on the day than the minimum amount of players you have booked and paid for we reserve the right to not refund for the absent players.
- Terms and conditions are subject to change. Please check before participating.
Registered Name of Business: Swansea Laserzone Ltd. Registered Address of Business: Castle Buildings, Worcester Place, Swansea, SA1 1JQ. Registration Number: 13689995. Place of Registration: Wales, UK. VAT NO. 399 3092 49